Monday, May 30, 2016

duh...

Have you ever had one of those days where you catch yourself and say, 'why did I do that?' or 'why didn't I do that?'. I feel so silly and I apologize! I have had a few people ask me, how do I subscribe to your blog? and I say, well, there is a subscribe button at the bottom of the page and leave it at that. For some reason, last week, after another email, asking how, I took two minutes to do a bit of research and discovered this nice little 'add-a-gadget' feature that promises to take your email address and whenever I post something, it will automatically send you message to let you know there is something new! Go figure! Use it if you like! They promise not to bug you in any way and you won't miss out on the good stuff or get backlogged when I've been extra chatty!
While we are on the subject of 'duh?', I have to admit something else...for the past two weeks, I've been ripping my house apart, searching high and low for the KnitStyle magazine with my 'Bold Shoulder' design in it, which would have been #194...duh! I finally properly re-read my blogpost ( http://knitwords.blogspot.ca/2014/07/bad-news.html ) from that fatal day and it dawned on me! It was never published! The reason for my search - I had a great article about options for finishing techniques when using the knit side or the purl side as right side and I wanted to check what they finally said...nothing, obviously!
Did I say 'one of those days?' how about weeks? ;-)

No comments: